GCGW-2021 is using EasyChair submission management system which is flexible, easy to use, and has many features to make it suitable for various conference models. It is currently one of the the most commonly used conference management systems.
Instructions for abstract/full paper submission
The instructions as well as guidelines to submit your paper through EasyChair are given as below:
If you already have an EasyChair account from another conference, you can use that account to submit a paper to GCGW 2021, or go to GCGW-21 EasyChair page
1. If you have not used EasyChair Conference System earlier, go to http://www.easychair.org and click “sign up” to create an account.
2. You will have to indicate your name, give a password and a valid e-mail address.
3. You will then receive a confirmation e-mail. To continue, click the confirmation link.
4. Complete the sign-up process by filling out your account information and click ”create my account”.
5. Sign to GCGW-21 EasyChair page.
6. Click “New Submission” from menu to upload your manuscript.
7. Fill in your “address for Correspondence“. Make sure your correspondence information is correct.
8. Next, you can add authors to your submission manually. To add co-authors with whom you have already submitted a paper via EasyChair press “click here to add an associate” and select them from the list. By default three author forms are shown, additional forms can be added by clicking the link “add more authors” at the bottom of third author form.
9. Fill in the paper “Title“, “Abstract”, and “Keywords” (one per line without any special character)
10. Upload the PDF file of the Abstract/Full paper by clicking on the “choose file” button in “Upload Paper” section. Complete the process by finding and selecting the proper file (in pdf). Click “Submit Paper” to finish.
11. You will then be taken to your paper’s main page which will have several links in the top right hand corner. Here, you have the options to update or withdraw your submission until the submission deadline. To submit an updated version of your paper, click “Update file” and attach your updated paper (in pdf). The version that will be
considered for reviewing will be the one deposited here at the time of the submission deadline.
Register for GCGW 2021 and submit the final paper version
Once your paper is accepted, final manuscript should be submitted via email firstname.lastname@example.org by July 10, 2021. All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings, available after the conference.
Steps for GCGW registration and final paper submission:
1. Register for the conference.
2. Create your camera ready manuscript(s) by following correct template.
3. Proofread and check layout of manuscript.
4. By July 10, 2021, submit via email email@example.com final, camera-ready manuscript.
VIRTUAL CONFERENCE ATTENDANCE
As previously announced, GCGW 2021 is a virtual conference this year and will be held on August 1-4 2021 through the Whova platform. Each paper is required to be submitted as a pre-recorded presentation and should be submitted on the following link: https://driveuploader.com/upload/77ZUOhiRMX/
Please name video as follows: #paper number_Paper Title (replace Paper Title with individual paper information).
To ensure conference runs smoothly while maintaining levels of interactivity we will be running technical sessions as a blend of live & pre-recorded content. Each Presenter is required to upload a pre-recorded video of their oral presentation by July 10.
Presenters will be expected to attend their live-session where their pre-recorded video will be shown (If the presenter wishes they may present live). Following each oral presentation, a live Q&A will take place. Attendees will be requested to attend their session 10 minutes before the scheduled start time to test their microphone level and meet the session chair.
The deadline for uploading the presentation and specifying the presenter who will attend the live session is: July 10, 2021
Preparing your Pre-Recorded Presentation
• Pre-recorded presentations should be recorded at a maximum of 14 minutes, this duration will allow for 4 minutes of live questions.
• We request pre-recorded presentations are a file size of approximately 150 MB and must be less the 200mb.
• Presentation videos must be in MP4 format.
• All papers (whether you wish to present live or not) must submit a pre-recorded presentation by the 10th July 2021 and attend their live Q&A, failure to do so will be considered as a no-show
• Duration: 12-14 minutes
• File size: 150 MB (preferred), 200 MB (maximum)
• Dimensions: Minimum height 480 pixels
• Suggested Aspect ratio: 16:9
• Videos cannot have any sort of watermark
• Ensure your webcam image does not overlap any significant portion of the presentation.
• Audio must be clear (make sure there is no noise around you, or use headphones with a microphone to ensure a better audio quality)
It is suggested that you record your presentation using a method that captures both your slides, and yourself presenting.